Returns & Cancellations
If you are not satisfied with your purchase made on the TIP Website or App, return it to us for a refund subject to the following terms:
- To receive a refund, minus shipping charges, to the original payment method, merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the order shipment date accompanied with the original receipt, invoice, or order confirmation. If there are multiple shipments in an order, then merchandise must be returned within 30 days from the date of the last shipment. The 30-day return period will be applied to the different return methods as follows:
- Return using our online returns process: return must be initiated within 30 days of the ship date.
- Return outside of the online returns process: merchandise must be received by the Thoughts in Print Returns Department within 30 days of the ship date.
- Custom and personalized product sales are final and are not eligible for returns, exchanges, cancellations or alterations. Custom and personalized products include, but are not limited to, products that are screen printed, embroidered, embellished, or personalized with a photograph or graphic at the customer's request. If you are unsure whether a product is custom or personalized, please contact the TIP Customer Support Department before placing the order. In addition, for hygienic purposes, face masks are not eligible for return.
- To return your merchandise online, visit the Start My Return page to start your return now. Upon submitting your online return, you will receive a return label via email. A fee of $7.00 will be deducted from your refund to use this label. Drop off your return at a local post office, and your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as Thought in Print has confirmed receipt of your return.
To receive a refund, send your merchandise back to us at:
Thoughts in Print
P.O. Box 340533
Sacramento, CA 95834
If you choose your own carrier you will be responsible for return shipping costs.
Once we process your return, you will receive an email notification regarding your
Merchandise must be returned in its original individual packaging where applicable (e.g. mugs, hats, or accessory boxes, etc.).
We refund any merchandise in resalable condition (items must be returned free of odors, pet dander, stains, etc.) with a copy of your original invoice to the original payment method or order confirmation to the original payment method if mailed to the address listed above.
Returning online is easy! Click Here to start your return now!
Quality of Your Merchandise
If you believe that your TIP merchandise is faulty, damaged, or does not correspond to its description on our Website, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-877-275-1617.
Customer Initiated Order / Cancellations and Changes
You may make changes to or cancel your order at any time prior to the printing of your order in the TIP Distribution Center. To make changes to or cancel your order, please contact the TIP Customer Support Department by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +1-877-275-1617.
If you placed your order via the TIP Website and your order has already been printed, then you may request a return in accordance with the TIP Returns Policy (above).